COL supplements its staff resources and internal expertise by contracting consultants to undertake some of its programme work in the implementation and delivery of its Three-year Plans.
The expertise of consultants may be required at various stages for such services as:
- Needs analysis and feasibility study services
- Workshop facilitation, training and instructional design
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Other short and medium term professional and technical assistance.
- A consultant or team of consultants may be commissioned.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), a Consultant Form must be completed and returned to us. It will provide us with information on your background in open learning/distance education, training of distance educators, instructional design/materials development, educational technology/media, environmental education, gender and development, planning and management, research and evaluation, etc. The form is available for download through the link on the right.
Also available for download on the right is a document that provides further information on COL's use and selection of consultants.