All inquiries concerning employment opportunities may be directed to:
Human Resources & Contracts Manager
Fax: +1 604 775 8210
COL supplements its staff resources and internal expertise by contracting consultants to undertake some of its programme work in the implementation and delivery of its strategic plan.
The expertise of consultants may be required at various stages for such services as:
- Needs analysis and feasibility study services
- Workshop facilitation, training and instructional design
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Other short and medium term professional and technical assistance.
- A consultant or team of consultants may be commissioned.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), a Consultant Form must be completed and returned to us. It will provide us with information on your background in open learning/distance education, training of distance educators, instructional design/materials development, educational technology/media, environmental education, gender and development, planning and management, research and evaluation, etc.