COL supplements its staff resources and internal expertise by contracting consultants to undertake some of its programme work in the implementation and delivery of its Three-year Plans.
The expertise of consultants may be required at various stages for such services as:
- Needs analysis and feasibility study services
- Workshop facilitation, training and instructional design
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Other short and medium term professional and technical assistance.
- A consultant or team of consultants may be commissioned.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), a Consultant Form must be completed and returned to us. It will provide us with information on your background in open learning/distance education, training of distance educators, instructional design/materials development, educational technology/media, environmental education, gender and development, planning and management, research and evaluation, etc.
All inquiries concerning employment opportunities may be directed to:
Human Resources & Contracts Manager
Fax: +1 604 775 8210