All inquiries concerning employment opportunities may be directed to:
Director, Finance, Administration & Human Resources
Fax: +1 604 775 8210
Commonwealth of Learning (COL) helps governments and institutions to expand the scale, efficiency and quality of learning by using new approaches, appropriate technologies and open and distance learning (ODL) methodologies. Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, COL promotes innovation and works with international partners to facilitate learning in support of sustainable development goals. It is financed by voluntary contributions from Commonwealth governments.
COL invites applications for the following positions:
- Education Specialist – Higher Education - Application deadline: 16 December 2016
- Education Specialist – Teacher Education - Application deadline: 16 December 2016
- Project Assistant - Application deadline: 19 December 2016
To Apply: A full job description for each post is available as a PDF download at the above links. Interested applicants must provide a resume and cover letter highlighting their professional background. Applications must be submitted to COL by email to email@example.com indicating in the subject line which position the application is to be considered for.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, those who have not been contacted by 31 January 2017 should consider that there will be no follow-up to their application.
The expertise of consultants may be required at various stages for such services as:
- Needs analysis and feasibility study services
- Workshop facilitation, training and instructional design
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Other short and medium term professional and technical assistance.
- A consultant or team of consultants may be commissioned.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), a Consultant Form must be completed and returned to us. It will provide us with information on your background in open learning/distance education, training of distance educators, instructional design/materials development, educational technology/media, environmental education, gender and development, planning and management, research and evaluation, etc.