This diploma is a seven-module diploma that can be adapted for separate certificate programmes. Modules include:
1. Foundations, History and Evolution of Open and Distance;
2. Learning (ODL) and Open Schooling;
3. Open School Systems and Models;
4. OER Design, Development and Publication; Management;
5. Student and Faculty Support in Open Schools;
6. Open School Management; and
7. Major Project.
This graduate programme will prepare administrators, support staff and faculty to effectively plan and manage the day to day operations of an open school using a variety of delivery technologies and pedagogical methods.