- ODL policy for Tertiary Education Institutions in Sierra Leone approved for implementation.
Partnerships are fundamental to COL’s work. Strategic partnerships allow COL to broaden its reach and engage at global, regional and national levels, while implementation partnerships support COL’s work in communities and institutions across Commonwealth Member States. Partnerships include multilateral organisations, regional bodies, national governments, government agencies, foundations, civil society organisations, public and private (not-for-profit) institutions and the private sector. COL partnerships assist in improving and extending teaching and learning services to people in the developing Commonwealth.
COL’s partners in Sierra Leone include:
- Ministry of Technical and Higher Education
- Camp Women Multi-Purpose Organisation (CWMPO)
- Freetown Polytechnic (formerly Freetown Teachers College)
- Milton Margai Technical University (MMTU)
- Njala University Teaching Service Commission
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- University of Sierra Leone
Board of Governors
Minister of Technical and Higher Education
Mrs Musu Gorvie
Deputy Chief Technical and Higher Education Officer
Ministry of Technical and Higher Education
The Honourable Prof. Dr. Alpha T. Wurie, former member of COL Board of Governors