More than 50 diplomats took part in a master class on the Commonwealth, jointly organised by COL, Commonwealth Secretariat and Commonwealth Foundation from 8 to 10 March 2022 in London, UK. The discussions at the 38th Commonwealth Diplomats Induction Programme (CDIP) focussed on the unique role of the Commonwealth, the ways it has evolved to meet global challenges and how it can deliver the very best for its members.
Throughout the three days, COL delivered a series of presentations on different aspects of learning for sustainable development that are available below:
- A Green Learning Agenda
- Commonwealth’s Support to Member States in Achieving SDGs: Emerging Gaps in Education
- Decade of Learning for Sustainable Development: From Recommendations to Action
- Responding to Education Ministers during Covid-19
- Serving Together
- Understanding the Commonwealth
- Workforce Recovery Programme
More information on how COL supports countries in their priorities for education and skills development is available at www.col.org.