The July 2016 issue is the second issue of the year. This issue includes stories from across the Commonwealth, including:
- ODL in the Commonwealth: Crisis of credibility or infinite possibility?
- Remembering Lord Asa Briggs
- Top 5 ways to promote use and adaptation of OER
- INVESTing in skills training in Africa
- Empowerment leads to profit
- Blockchain: Is decentralised certification the future?
- And much more!
The digital edition is offered in two formats:
Connections is published three times a year by the Commonwealth of Learning.