The July 2017 issue of Connections is now available. Topics covered in this issue include:
- Regional Consultations on OER
- Top 4 trends in higher education
- Open textbooks and costs: What does research tell us?
- INVEST Africa reaches educators in seven countries
- GIRLS Inspire reaches over 25,000 unreached women and girls
- What can conversations with a computer lead to?
- And much more!
Connections is published by COL three times a year. Through Connections, COL shares updates and stories from programmes across the Commonwealth and features pieces by distinguished thought leaders and practitioners in the field of learning for sustainable development.
Sign up to receive email updates from COL.