Reading Time: < 1 min
The November 2016 issue is the third issue of the year. This issue includes stories from across the Commonwealth, including:
- Gender equality key to sustainable development
- OER Congress Regional Consultations
- Top 5: Making the most of a conference
- Researchers call Aptus a “monumental breakthrough”
- Concrete advice on how men and women can promote women’s leadership in higher education
- Messaging and EdTech
- And much more!
Download the digital version from OAsis
Connections is published three times a year by the Commonwealth of Learning.