Join COL’s GIRLS Inspire initiative for a webinar on monitoring and evaluation (M&E) on Thursday, 25 August 2016. Speakers will include:
- Kuntal De, Consultant, Mann Deshi Foundation
- Frances Ferreira, Senior Advisor – Women & Girls, Commonwealth of Learning
- Charisse Cruz, GIRLS Inspire Project Coordinator, Commonwealth of Learning
The webinar will last approximately one hour and cover the following topics:
- Why is M&E important?
- Measuring results
- Data collection phases, sources, tools and platforms
- Aligning tools to results
After this presentation, the floor will be open for a Q&A session.
Date and Time
Thursday, 25 August 2016
7:45 AM Vancouver
08:45 PM Bangladesh
08:15 PM India
07:45 PM Pakistan
04:45 PM Mozambique
05:45 PM Tanzania
Seats are limited and will be filled on a first come-first served basis. Email Jasmine Lee at email@example.com to confirm your participation. You will then receive an email confirmation with the joining instructions.
Photo credit: Centre for Mass Education in Science (CMES) in Bangladesh as they survey and register women and girls in Alinagar Unit.